Friday, October 22, 2010

Meet Kaleidoscope by Erin

Black and Pink Lace Overlay 6 Inch Kiss Lock Chained Clutch
Bio:
She's a stay-at-home mother to two beautiful and busy little boys and a wife to my wonderful and caring husband. I have used art as an outlet for as long as I can remember. I started taking private art lessons in elementary school and continued through college. I enjoy the challenge of learning a new craft and perfecting it over time. The Etsy community has been such a great opportunity to learn and grow while showing the world my creations.


How'd you get started on Etsy?

My aunt's friend told be about the site. I had never heard of it before. I checked it out and fell in love with the beauty of it.


What was your inspiration for your shop?
My love for jewelry (then) and now my love for clutches. Wonder what'll be next??


What's your favorite shop item and why?

My crane clutch. I struggled with listing it for sale. It's just so beautiful, classy and timeless.

1950's Vintage Silk Kimono Crane Kiss Lock Clutch
How do you unwind when you're not creating?

I like to watch reality TV with my husband and drink a glass of wine (though I wish it was at the beach and not 2 hours away).


What's your favorite kind of cupcake?

Vanilla with butter cream icing. I like the simple things.

What pushes you to want to create something?

My kids. I use it as an outlet to do something "productive". What's a clean house anyways? LOL

What's your favorite cartoon as a kid. As an adult, if you stumble upon it while channel surfing now would you stop & watch?

The Smurfs. I LOVED Smurfette. And no, I wouldn't stop now. Azrial would get on my nerves. :)


Sweet Honey, Organic Cotton Kiss Lock Clutch
What's your fantasy job?
Owning my own extremely successful company, selling my craft.

Do you have a secret guilty pleasure?

Anything reality on VH1, bad or good, and the Twilight Series.

List 3 things you are so obsessed with it is torture to ever say no to.

1- My family 2- Shopping for clothes that are sale (though I think the economy has cured that) 3- buying fabric

List 3 of your favorite Etsy shops.

I can't pick three. There are so extremely talented shops on my team. I honestly love ALL of them.

Do you have a favorite author? When you read, do you use a proper bookmark, bend the page, or grab anything handy to mark your place?

Nicholas Sparks. I love his stories and that I know the areas he writes about. Couldn't get any better, in my opinion.

Bridal White and Something Blue 8 inch Kiss Lock Clutch
If money was no object and you can live wherever you want….where would that be?

Hawaii. My husband and I went there for our honeymoon and we talk about moving there all the time.

What is your best childhood memory?

Fishing with my dad and shopping with my mom. :)

You can follow and show love to Kaleidoscope by Erin at Etsy, Artfire and Facebook. Also be on the lookout for Kaleidoscope by Erin's participation in the Etsy DTeam's Thanksgiving Sale that runs from November 26 through November 29, 2010.
 
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...