Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Things that go Boo! with a Surprise at the End!

Halloween is right around the corner you know? Don't let the September on the calendar confuse you. It's just 7 weeks away. Better get planning!
To help you to that end, I've come up with some spookalicious treasuries to get you in the mood.

Also, make sure you read to the end for a surprise!









And now for the surprise. I'm having a bit of a sale. A test-run you might say. All items in my shop will ship free IF you tell me you found this announcement. Just convo me in the order and the shipping fees will be reimbursed to your paypal account.

1 comment:

  1. This super dress is featured in my treasury, it sure could use some love!! :) Come check it out!! Super cool, Allison!!
    http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c8ac2f119038eefae200bb2/midnight-dark-midnight-firea-midnight?index=2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...