Monday, July 12, 2010

What will I do with my free time?

My daughter has been bundled off to the grandparents and I actually have free time! Yeah!

What will I do?   lol

I have been busy reading blogs and Etsy forums. I've taken photos of new jewelry and posted a bundle on Etsy. I even stopped to checkout vampires, in general, and talked a bit about books. I was so busy so much of the day that a pack of saltines have been my sustenance. I just don't want to take the time to make a mess in the kitchen and then have to clean up.

Thank goodness my husband took time before he went to work 3rd shift to cook some fish sticks and mash potatoes.  I'll have to remember to tell him thanks tomorrow evening.

As usual, it's so hard for me to break from the creating to do anything else I still have lots of jewelry to enter into spreadsheets and onto Etsy. I've got a necklace I started last night that is calling to me as I sit here and type.

Somehow, I'll get by.

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly understand about the difficulty in getting away from the creative process. I would much rather create than do the household chores!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...