Monday, July 26, 2010

Honorable Mentions to My Facebook Friends

I get by with the help of my friends. If it wasn't for them, I'd still be up the FB creek.

Mystic's Moonshadows Realm  has a delicate hand and a fine eye. Check her out for earrings, bracelets and bookmarks with bits of Pagan inspirations. My UK friend can also be found on Folksy and Misi.

Stella Rordan Artisan Jewelry knows how wirewrapping and pulls it off to the extreme with gold and gems.

Please visit their stores. Please like them on FB.

These two fine ladies aren't the only ones to help -I had help from my friends, Pam and Amy. I'm sure there are others I have neglected to mention and their actions mean just as much.

Thanks, y'all!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Oh, I'm on Twitter now. Follow me at:  http://twitter.com/DesigningImp

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention in your blog, I'm so deeply touched, you just wouldn't blieve the tears it brought to my eyes Huni xx I'm so blessed to have you xx Love you Mystic MoonnShadows xx Goddess Bless )0(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...