Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Then Summer sauntered in

Summer sauntered into the area a while back and it already feels like August. There's so much to do here on the homestead. There's 2 acres of grass to mow, a pond to be cleaned and 14 chickens to be taken care of. Plus many many other little things that call to me when I go outside. My husband is currently outside mowing the backyard. I really do need to get out there and help him out. Wonder how long I can put it off by writing to you?

I've been out and about doing local craft shows. I had my fourth this past weekend and the next one is in less than 3 weeks. There's so much behind the scenes work when you are on the circuit that it's taken time away from my Etsy and Artfire shops. I'm beginning to feel torn about the whole affair. Trying to create an online presence vs. the immediate feeling of worth at shows. There needs to be a fine line of balance betweeen the two.

I'll go into more detail in my future posts. Right now, I better get the sunscreen on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...