Saturday, May 22, 2010

Got a store showing my items. Yeah!



This has been a busy couple of days. I need to go to Office Max and get some paper supplies to finish up so I can deliver my first set of jewelry to Salon Bella in Cary. The owner, Brandy, the owner has given space to other artists in the area and has graciously set aside some for me. I'm so excited. Here are some pieces I have available.




I should also mention that Brandy and her staff are exceptional at what they do. I highly recommend Salon Bella for all of your hair needs.




2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty pieces! Congrats on your new consignment business. Thanks for the comment on my post - please check it again for the answer to your question about wire hardening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. You are officially my First Comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...