Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring break is here!

Today is a snow make-up day, but starting tomorrow my days will be overwhelmed with my little girl. She's hard for this old woman to keep up with. Thank goodness the weather will be perfect for outdoor running.

We live on a bit over 2 acres and have three ponds that are stone-throws away from the house.  I'm sure she'll spend time checking out the newly hatched tadpoles and looking for toads and turtles. I've got plenty to do myself. Spring fever has hit. There's preening, cleaning and planting to do. And I better get to it before the NC summer heat hits. Afterwards, I'll be able to get back in my comfortable chair and start beading again.

So in keeping with sprung spring, here's a great idea spot on outdoor decorating. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...