Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friday Follies

After pouring over books this week and all the set up I decided tonight to watch an old fave of mine. Doctor Who. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a die hard fan of the series since Tom Baker. Tonight's episode was "Doctor Who: The Next Doctor". Okay, so I'm a little behind. I'm cheap and wait until I can see them on demand from Netflix.

Well I must say it was a hoot! One thing that stands out above all others from the episode is the interweaving of steampunk. Seems to me that steampunk is always associated with fashion and interior design. Not so much with movies. So when I see one, I jump on it. Thought it was so cool I wanted to share. When was the last time you saw a gear driven juggernaut?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...