Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hollyfest 2011 is This Weekend


If you are looking for something to do on Halloween weekend, may I suggest you take a look at Hollyfest in Holly Springs, NC.  There's free children entertainment including rides and bouncy houses plus so much more including:

  • Robinson's Racing Pigs
  • Hollyfest 5K, 1-Mile Fun Run & Tot Trot
  • Pirates
  • Costume Parade
  • Pumpkin Carving Contest
  • Fire Truck & Police Cars on Display
I will be there, of course, and I'm really looking forward to the day's events. Here's a quick glace of my market bags, kindle cases and purse charms I'll have with me.



If you want more information about this weekend's festival in Holly Springs, NC, please visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...