Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lazy Daze 2011 vs. Hurricane Irene


And Irene won out. It was both sad and a relief that they canceled the festival. I was so looking forward to seeing everyone. In the spirit of carrying on, Cary officials are launching a virtual Lazy Daze Arts & Crafts Festival next week.

So, in effort to make the most of this I have been busy adding items to my Artfire shop. I've added alot and I mean alot and there's more still to come.  Thank goodness I already had the photos on hand. Here's some of the items that are available.

Purple Flop Ear Bunny Charm
Seamus of the Guild of Good Luck Owls
Pink Ice Cream Business Card ID Wallet
Lollipop Case for EReaders and Tablets
Jack Skellington Inspired Cell Phone Case
Please stop by my shop and see all the new crocheted cases and amigurumi plushes. I've put in so much effort to create this non-wearable fiber art specifically for Lazy Daze. My next show is going to be in three weeks at BazaarSPARK in downtown Raleigh and I'd really much rather make more stuff than clean house.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...