Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trying to catch up


Between my daughter and the cats and chickens, I have ground down to almost a complete stop. My daughter has been out of school for 2 weeks and 2 days and she wears me out!  Also, we've had an issue with one of my favorite chickens. She's lethargic. No injury I can see but I keep an eye on her more regularly now. Bought some powdered electrolytes and vitamins to place in their water. Guess chickens need their gatorade too.  And the cats have been bringing all sorts of trophies in the house. Thanks, girls!

But progress has been made today! Yeah!  I have a huge chunk of brooches photographed and more items posted on Etsy. I will get through this! 

Please check out my jewelry photos. The link is to the right of this page. If there are any questions, drop me a line. I'll be more than happy to help in any way. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...